It’s been a tough winter and spring is struggling to get going.
Spring should be a time of change and renewal, but is that how we all feel or are we hung over from winter?
Maybe our vitality is an issue, with fluctuating energy, maybe we’re still relying on stimulants – caffeine to get us through the day and alcohol to help our sleep.
What can you do to kick start your spring? Here are our top 5 supplement picks:
- Take a good quality multi to support your nutrient intake. Methyl mutinutrient is a great option, as it contains B vitamins to support energy and the most usable form of folate to support methylation, our magic process that does so much for us including helping to support our mood.
- Get rid of old rubbish – try to reduce your caffeine and alcohol intake and plan in getting out in clean fresh air. You could supplement with Hepaguard Forte, containing artichoke to support your natural detoxification.
- Look after your gut, which will help your digestion and overall wellbeing. You could take a live gut bacteria product like BioAcidophilus Forte, containing our great combination of stable, human strain live bacteria.
- Top up your essential fats, with a high quality pure fish oil, like BioCare Mega EPA, naturally purified and concentrated with our unique NEO-3 process.
- Support your renewal and repair with antioxidants and vitamin C – like our great tasting antioxidant powder, Vitamin C Rosehip Complex, which can be easily mixed into water or a smoothie each day.
This is a great plan for any time of year of course, but maybe some action now might help us kick winter and the hangover from the beast from east hangover into the long grass.
Got a question?
The brand you can talk to:
We have a team of Nutritionists at the end of our advice line, open to you, for product support and advice (5 days a week). 0121 433 8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or head to our advice page where you can find Healthnotes.
Not registered for an account with BioCare®?
You can register now to receive up to date news, product information and exclusive offers whether you are a consumer, practitioner or retailer.