The Highest Quality Ingredients For Excellent Results
Using only the highest quality ingredients, in combination with innovative production processes and stringent quality controls, represents the foundation on which we create each BioCare® supplement.
We aim to provide you with the most bioavailable forms of nutrients for optimal results. Our extensive range includes vegan and vegetarian options, supplements suitable for pregnant women, children and adults of different ages, as well as sensitive individuals, so everyone can get all the nutritional support they need every day.
Below, you will be able to discover a wide variety of essential ingredients used in our products, including but not limited to:
- Magnesium – A vital mineral, essential to good cellular health, magnesium plays an important role in energy metabolism, muscle and nerve function, as well as contributing towards good bone and teeth health.
- Vitamin B – The BioCare® range of vitamin B supplements includes a vitamin B complex, which helps support a variety of body functions, making it an essential addition for a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that can be obtained from citrus fruits, vitamin C is a strong ally for your immune system. At BioCare® we can help you supplement your intake of vitamin C with a wide range of products available in tablet, capsule, powder and liquid forms.
- Vitamin D – Whilst the body can create vitamin D from direct sunlight, modern lifestyles mean that we sometimes don’t make enough. Public Health England advise to supplement your intake of vitamin D with suitable products, as this nutrient helps maintain bones, teeth and muscles. Our Nutrisorb® Liquid BioMulsion® D is designed for maximum absorption.
- Iron – This mineral helps ensure proper oxygen transportation within the body and a lack of iron can lead towards conditions such as anaemia. Especially important for pregnant women who are more prone to experiencing anaemia, our iron supplements can help you get the dosage of iron your body needs. Choose from capsule or liquid forms.
- Zinc – Keep your immune system in good health with the help of zinc supplements, available as tablets, or highly absorbable liquid form.
- Live Bacteria - Our range of ‘good bacteria’ supplements includes products made with the unique LAB4 complex of bacteria. Choose from dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Methylfolate – Unlike folic acid, methylfolate doesn’t need to be converted by the body. This type of product can help supplement the necessary intake of folate, especially for pregnant women, and at BioCare® is provided as Quatrefolic®, an exceptionally stable and bioavailable form.
- Fish Oil – A popular source of essential fatty acids, fish oil can be incorporated as part of your diet in different forms. Choose from capsules or liquids. The BioCare® range also features liquid fish oil supplements suitable for children.
Discover these high-quality ingredients and more excellent supplements by browsing our website, or contact our team of experts if you require any additional information. Alternatively, you can explore our Advice section which is rich in useful resources.
Magnesium Malate provides a complex of malic acid and magnesium. Magnesium contributes to a number of important functions including normal muscle function and maintenance of normal bones and teeth as well as contributing to normal energy metabolism. Learn More
Mag 2:1 Cal provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system. Learn More
Magnesium Citrate is a potent supplement of magnesium that is easily absorbed and used by the body. It provides 100mg of elemental magnesium per capsule and is suitable for everyday use. Learn More
BioMagnesium provides a bioavailable source of magnesium as magnesium chloride with fumaric acid. Magnesium is useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue and contributes to energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system. Learn More
Magnesium Powder is a complex of magnesium citrate and magnesium malate, suitable for everyday use. It is presented in a pleasant tasting, easily absorbed powder, offering flexibility and convenience. Learn More
Magnesium Taurate provides magnesium and the amino acid L-taurine. Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal function of the nervous system and normal muscle function. Learn More