Male Multinutrient is an advanced, high potency multinutrient for men’s health containing zinc to support testosterone levels, and B vitamins to support energy, with lycopene, and nettle root
- 2 capsules taken daily with food, 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 2500iu||750ug||Retinol Equivalent||94|
|Vitamin D3 1000iu||25ug||500|
|Vitamin E 30iu||20mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||167|
|Niacin (B3)||50mg||Niacin Equivalent||313|
|Vitamin B12 (Methyl B12)||400ug||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||100mg||1667|
|Nettle Root 4:1||25mg||(equivalent 100mg)|
Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Magnesium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Lycopene (Tomato Extract), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Rice Extract Blend, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Nettle Root Extract (Urtica dioica Leaf), L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Inositol, CoEnzyme Q10, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Sodium Borate, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Chromium Picolinate, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Copper Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy, planned pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For best before and batch, see base.