Glutenzyme Plus® 30 Capsules
Glutenzyme Plus is an enzyme complex combining cellulase, protease and amylase, plus two billion Lactobacillus live bacteria.
- 1 capsule taken with any meal containing gluten, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Protease (14 CPU)||100mg|
|Cellulase (75 CU)||25mg|
|Amylase (300 AU)||10mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)||7.5mg*|
|Lactobacillus brevis (CUL-23)||7.1mg*|
|Providing a total of 2 billion live bacteria.|
|*Typical amounts, may vary.|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Protease, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Cellulase, Amylase, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, day place (max. 20°C)
- Contains a desiccant (small orange capsule) to absorb moisture, we recommend that you keep this in the jar.
- For best before and batch, see label