GI Complex 150g
Nutrient complex with L-glutamine, nucleotides, live bacteria, and vitamin A to support the gut tissue and immunity.
- 1 heaped teaspoon (approx.5 grams), or as professionally directed, stirred into water, or blended into a smoothie. Take daily with food.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 5000iu||1500ug||Retinol Equivalent||188|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||43.7mg*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)||38.9mg*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-20 & CUL-34)||6.5mg*|
|Ginger Root Extract 10:1||30mg||(equivalent 300mg)|
|Providing a total of 10 billion live bacteria, guaranteed until the end of shelf life if stored correctly.|
|*Typical amounts, may vary.|
Sweeteners (Xylitol & Steviol Glycosides), L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Crustaceans), Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Natural Flavourings (Apple & Blackcurrant), Nucleotides (Nutritide IB70 as 5'-Ribonulcleotides/RNA Concentrated Extract), Zinc Citrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinalis Root), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Allergen information - contains crustaceans.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct sunglight and heat.
- Contains a desiccant to absorb moisture.
- For best before and batch, see label.