Children's Mindlinx® Multinutrient 150g
A comprehensive formula providing the nutritional support your child needs for healthy growth, mental health and wellbeing, strong bones and immunity with a high level of B vitamins, magnesium and zinc.
- Take daily with food as indicated, or as professionally directed. Can be mixed into cool drinks or sprinkled onto food.
- 3 - 8 years - 1 level teaspoon (approximately 5g), 9+ years - 2 level teaspoons (approximately 10g).
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Per 5 grams|
|Vitamin A 1667iu||500µg||Retinol Equivalent||63|
|Vitamin D3 400iu||10µg||200|
|Vitamin E 30iu||20mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||167|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||20mg||Niacin Equivalent||125|
|Vitamin B12 (Methyl B12)||100µg||4000|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||20mg||333|
Sweetener (Xylitol), Flavours (Apricot & Vanilla), Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Inositol, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Biotin, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2, Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For best before and batch, see base