Baby BioFlora 33g
Baby BioFlora is a specialised blend of LAB4B live bacteria used in the Swansea Baby study.
- ¼ teaspoon (approx. 1 gram). Apply the powder directly into the baby’s mouth on a clean finger, alongside a feed.
- Can also be mixed into warm milk or food. Suitable from birth.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)||41.7mg*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)||11.2mg*|
|& Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34)|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)||8.4mg|
|Providing a total of 10 billion live bacteria, guaranteed until the end of shelf life if stored correctly.|
|*Typical amounts, may vary|
Galactooligosaccharides (Milk), Fructooligosaccharides, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei.
- Allergen information - contains milk
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and heat
- Contains a dessicant to absorb moisture