At-Home Advanced Gut Test
Just how healthy is your gut? Our At-Home Advanced Gut Test looks at the key gut health markers that tell you how healthy and balanced your important gut bacteria really are.
Who needs it:
What is measured:
- How the test works:
- You will receive your home collection kit to collect a stool sample
- Simply follow the instructions included in the kit to register your test (or it cannot be processed) and collect your stool sample
- After sample collection, samples are stable for at least two weeks, however it is good practice to send the sample back to the lab on the same day that you collect your sample
- Post sample to the NeoVos lab for analysis using the prepaid return postage in any Royal Mail post box<
- Your results from NeoVos will be available within 1 week.
- They will also share your results with our expert Nutrition Team, who will analyse your results and offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation to help you understand your results and can provide advice on how to optimise your gut health
- You can also receive your personalised recommendations in an email
- 15% off your recommended supplements
- When to collect a sample
- Collect a stool sample anytime, when following your typical diet and lifestyle so that your results are representative of your normal routine
- When NOT to collect a sample
- Avoid collecting a sample if you have taken antibiotics in the last 4 weeks, are having a bout of illness or digestive issues such as diarrhoea. You may continue taking any supplements that you are currently taking.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|CONTENTS OF KIT:|
|Tube & Swab|
|Plastic Bag, Cotten Pad & Seal Sticker|
|Sample Collection Instructions|
|Prepaid Return Box|