Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your basket.
Supplements come in all different shapes and sizes, often as a tablet, capsule or liquid. At BioCare, we have an extensive range of different liquid supplements available, but what are they used for? Why should you choose a liquid?
With such an extensive range of liquids that we have to offer, here are our top 5 picks for recommendation:
1. Nutrisorb® Liquid BioMulsion® D - After such a harsh winter, we could all benefit from some extra vitamin D. This nutrient is vital to maintain our immune system, muscle function as well as healthy bones and teeth. This product provides high potency vitamin D3 at a dosage of 1000iu per drop, in a simple and palatable natural lemon flavoured liquid. As part of our BioMulsion® range, the vitamin D is highly bioavailable. This product is suitable for vegetarians and provides up to 6 months at 1 drop per day.
2. Nutrisorb® Liquid Methyl B12 - As part of our methylation range, this product provides vitamin B12 as a high potency liquid supplement, delivering 500mcg as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. These are easy to absorb forms of B12 that are active and ready for the body to use. Vitamin B12 helps to form blood cells, supports the normal function of the immune system and contributes to normal energy metabolism. It’s naturally contained in meat and it can sometimes be difficult to obtain enough, especially on a vegetarian or vegan diet. As this product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, it provides an excellent way of obtaining supportive levels of B12. This product is in a very simple base of purified water, free of allergens and with natural preservatives.
3. Nutrisorb® Liquid Iron - This is one of the nutrients we all need but deficiency is becoming increasingly common. At risk groups include menstruating or pregnant women, young children, adolescents, the elderly and blood donors. Iron is an essential nutrient, needed for normal cognitive function, reducing tiredness and fatigue, as well as the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin and oxygen transportation throughout the body. Some iron supplements can be irritating to the gut and may even cause constipation. So we’ve developed Nutrisorb® Liquid Iron, providing 7mg of elemental iron in a gentle and well-absorbed citrate form. This is also in a simple, hypoallergenic base of purified water with a natural preservative to keep it fresh. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, providing 30 days’ supply at 15 drops per day.
4. Nutrisorb® Liquid Iodine - Iodine is an essential nutrient, vital to the production of thyroid gland hormones and thyroid function. So it supports our energy metabolism, growth, and brain function. Again, this is in a base of purified water, providing a simple yet effective dose of iodine, at the 150mcg per single drop, providing 100% of the recommended daily requirement. At 200 days’ supply at one drop per day, this handy little bottle goes a long way. Also suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
5. Nutrisorb® Liquid Zinc Plus Ascorbate - This is liquid form of zinc which is combined with vitamin C (zinc ascorbate) acting as a mineral carrier, to provide a highly absorbable, yet gentle form of zinc. Zinc is an essential mineral, which when combined with vitamin c, contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and protecting cells from oxidative stress. Zinc is an essential mineral, important for growth, immunity, fertility, brain function, production of hormones and tissue repair. This is in a base of purified water, providing both potency and purity. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians, this product lasts approximately 73 days at 10 drops per day.
Our BioCare® range of liquid supplements represent the very best of each nutrient potent, pure, highly absorbable, flexible and easy to take.
Got a question?
The brand you can talk to:
We have a team of Nutritionists at the end of our advice line, open to you, for product support and advice (5 days a week). 0121 433 8702 or email@example.com
Or head to our advice page where you can find Healthnotes.
Not registered for an account with BioCare®?