The Highest Quality Ingredients For Excellent Results
Using only the highest quality ingredients, in combination with innovative production processes and stringent quality controls, represents the foundation on which we create each BioCare® supplement.
We aim to provide you with the most bioavailable forms of nutrients for optimal results. Our extensive range includes vegan and vegetarian options, supplements suitable for pregnant women, children and adults of different ages, as well as sensitive individuals, so everyone can get all the nutritional support they need every day.
Below, you will be able to discover a wide variety of essential ingredients used in our products, including but not limited to:
- Magnesium – A vital mineral, essential to good cellular health, magnesium plays an important role in energy metabolism, muscle and nerve function, as well as contributing towards good bone and teeth health.
- Vitamin B – The BioCare® range of vitamin B supplements includes a vitamin B complex, which helps support a variety of body functions, making it an essential addition for a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that can be obtained from citrus fruits, vitamin C is a strong ally for your immune system. At BioCare® we can help you supplement your intake of vitamin C with a wide range of products available in tablet, capsule, powder and liquid forms.
- Vitamin D – Whilst the body can create vitamin D from direct sunlight, modern lifestyles mean that we sometimes don’t make enough. Public Health England advise to supplement your intake of vitamin D with suitable products, as this nutrient helps maintain bones, teeth and muscles. Our Nutrisorb® Liquid BioMulsion® D is designed for maximum absorption.
- Iron – This mineral helps ensure proper oxygen transportation within the body and a lack of iron can lead towards conditions such as anaemia. Especially important for pregnant women who are more prone to experiencing anaemia, our iron supplements can help you get the dosage of iron your body needs. Choose from capsule or liquid forms.
- Zinc – Keep your immune system in good health with the help of zinc supplements, available as tablets, or highly absorbable liquid form.
- Live Bacteria - Our range of ‘good bacteria’ supplements includes products made with the unique LAB4 complex of bacteria. Choose from dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Methylfolate – Unlike folic acid, methylfolate doesn’t need to be converted by the body. This type of product can help supplement the necessary intake of folate, especially for pregnant women, and at BioCare® is provided as Quatrefolic®, an exceptionally stable and bioavailable form.
- Fish Oil – A popular source of essential fatty acids, fish oil can be incorporated as part of your diet in different forms. Choose from capsules or liquids. The BioCare® range also features liquid fish oil supplements suitable for children.
Discover these high-quality ingredients and more excellent supplements by browsing our website, or contact our team of experts if you require any additional information. Alternatively, you can explore our Advice section which is rich in useful resources.
Beetroot Extract provides a potent source of freeze-dried Beetroot. Beetroot has been part of the diet for over 2000 years and naturally contains a range of vitamins and minerals so this can be used as a gentle food-form multinutrient. Learn More
IntraFresh® (vaginal pessary) is a unique women's formulation containing Lactobacillus acidophilus live bacteria for female freshness & comfort. Supplied with an applicator for easy application. Learn More
This live bacteria powder is ideally suited to children from 6 months old, the elderly, or individuals who are convalescing. Free from artificial colours, flavours and additives, it provides 2 billion live bacteria per half teaspoon. Learn More
This live bacteria powder is ideally suited to children from 6 months old, the elderly, or those individuals who are convalescing. Free from artificial colours, flavours and additives, it provides 2 billion live bacteria per half teaspoon. Learn More
Our Vitamin B6 provides the active form pyridoxal-5-phosphate. It contributes to the normal metabolism of energy, protein and glycogen as well as the normal function of the nervous and immune systems and the regulation of hormonal activity. Learn More
Mag 2:1 Cal provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system. Learn More
Our Iron Complex contains iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption. It is particularly suitable for individuals who are sensitive to standard iron supplementation. Learn More
BioMagnesium provides a bioavailable source of magnesium as magnesium chloride with fumaric acid. Magnesium is useful in reducing tiredness and fatigue and contributes to energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system. Learn More
Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate. Learn More
Nutrisorb® Liquid Zinc Plus Ascorbate is a highly absorbable, liquid zinc combined with vitamin C which can be taken under the tongue or in drinks. Learn More