The Highest Quality Ingredients For Excellent Results
Using only the highest quality ingredients, in combination with innovative production processes and stringent quality controls, represents the foundation on which we create each BioCare® supplement.
We aim to provide you with the most bioavailable forms of nutrients for optimal results. Our extensive range includes vegan and vegetarian options, supplements suitable for pregnant women, children and adults of different ages, as well as sensitive individuals, so everyone can get all the nutritional support they need every day.
Below, you will be able to discover a wide variety of essential ingredients used in our products, including but not limited to:
- Magnesium – A vital mineral, essential to good cellular health, magnesium plays an important role in energy metabolism, muscle and nerve function, as well as contributing towards good bone and teeth health.
- Vitamin B – The BioCare® range of vitamin B supplements includes a vitamin B complex, which helps support a variety of body functions, making it an essential addition for a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that can be obtained from citrus fruits, vitamin C is a strong ally for your immune system. At BioCare® we can help you supplement your intake of vitamin C with a wide range of products available in tablet, capsule, powder and liquid forms.
- Vitamin D – Whilst the body can create vitamin D from direct sunlight, modern lifestyles mean that we sometimes don’t make enough. Public Health England advise to supplement your intake of vitamin D with suitable products, as this nutrient helps maintain bones, teeth and muscles. Our Nutrisorb® Liquid BioMulsion® D is designed for maximum absorption.
- Iron – This mineral helps ensure proper oxygen transportation within the body and a lack of iron can lead towards conditions such as anaemia. Especially important for pregnant women who are more prone to experiencing anaemia, our iron supplements can help you get the dosage of iron your body needs. Choose from capsule or liquid forms.
- Zinc – Keep your immune system in good health with the help of zinc supplements, available as tablets, or highly absorbable liquid form.
- Live Bacteria - Our range of ‘good bacteria’ supplements includes products made with the unique LAB4 complex of bacteria. Choose from dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Methylfolate – Unlike folic acid, methylfolate doesn’t need to be converted by the body. This type of product can help supplement the necessary intake of folate, especially for pregnant women, and at BioCare® is provided as Quatrefolic®, an exceptionally stable and bioavailable form.
- Fish Oil – A popular source of essential fatty acids, fish oil can be incorporated as part of your diet in different forms. Choose from capsules or liquids. The BioCare® range also features liquid fish oil supplements suitable for children.
Discover these high-quality ingredients and more excellent supplements by browsing our website, or contact our team of experts if you require any additional information. Alternatively, you can explore our Advice section which is rich in useful resources.
Advanced high potency B complex with methylfolate and methyl B12 for energy, nervous system and methylation support. Learn More
B Complex provides all the key B vitamins as well as l-glycine and magnesium to support absorption. BioCare's B Complex is vacuum packed for enhanced stability. Learn More
A high potency vitamin B5 supplement with magnesium in a convenient one a day capsule. Pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. Learn More
Vitamin B3 (niacin) is useful for many functions in the body including maintenance of normal mucosal membranes and normal skin, also normal energy-yielding metabolism. Our Vitamin B3 is a non flushing form. Learn More
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is needed for many body functions including normal energy-yielding metabolism, maintenance of normal skin and vision, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Our Vitamin B2 provides 50mg in capsule form. Learn More
B Plex is a specialised formulation of B vitamins which excludes vitamin B12 and folic acid. B vitamins contribute to the release of energy from foods, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal physiological function. Learn More
P-5-P Complex is a combination of vitamin B6 with cofactors zinc, magnesium and vitamin B2. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and normal functioning of the nervous system. Learn More
Our Vitamin B6 provides the active form pyridoxal-5-phosphate. It contributes to the normal metabolism of energy, protein and glycogen as well as the normal function of the nervous and immune systems and the regulation of hormonal activity. Learn More
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, homocysteine metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Learn More