Discover the BioCare® Range of High Quality Supplements
We’ve spent the past 30 years developing an extensive range of the highest quality supplements available, created to meet the nutritional needs of each individual. We’ve used our expertise, constant research and the best possible ingredients to develop new formulas and extremely effective nutritional solutions that can offer you the additional support you need to keep you healthy every day.
Below, you’ll be able to find a wide selection of BioCare® supplements, including, but not limited to:
- Multinutrients – An essential supplement for a healthy diet, multinutrients or multivitamins, feature the right mixture of vitamins and minerals that help your body function at its best. Choose from various solutions including liquids, capsules or tablets made from high quality raw ingredients with minimal additives, making them suitable for sensitive individuals.
- Minerals – Our mineral supplements, formulated for maximum absorption, can help you get all the minerals you need. Choose from different varieties of magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, molybdenum, copper, manganese and iodine.
- Vitamins – What makes BioCare® vitamin supplements different? We use the innovative Nutrisorb® and BioMulsion® technologies to create vitamin supplements in liquid form, for optimal absorption. However, if you prefer capsules or powders, we have those too.
- Live Bacteria – Opt for our award-winning live bacteria supplements that are potent and effective. Many of our products use the unique LAB4 complex of bacteria which has shown in studies to have enhanced effectiveness in the gut. We’ve also developed probiotics for children so you can easily take care of your entire family, as well as providing you with dairy-free, vegetarian and vegan alternatives.
- Antioxidants – These molecules play a very important role in supporting the immune system by neutralising free radicals and protecting other cells from the damage caused by them. Antioxidant supplements from BioCare® are available as capsules, liquids, powders and tablets.
- Fatty Acids – Whilst certain types of fat can have a negative impact on your health, essential fatty acids also known as EFAs, are the ‘good’ kind of fat which should be a part of your daily diet. Choose from a varied range of fatty acid supplements available in various, highly absorbable and pure formats.
- Enzymes – Keep on top of your digestive health with the aid of digestive enzymes that ensure food is effectively broken down for absorption. All BioCare® enzymes are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, so everyone can get the nutritional support they need for a healthy digestive system.
Every single BioCare® product is carefully created using only the best possible ingredients and stringent production processes which ensure that we provide our customers with excellent quality.
Learn more about our product ranges by browsing the sections available below. Once you’ve added everything you need to your cart, simply place your order online and remember – we offer FREE delivery on orders over £25 and same day dispatch if you order before 2pm.
Vegan Omega-3 is one of the first supplements in the UK to give vegetarians and vegans a direct supply of important EPA & DHA from natural algae. Learn More
High potency liquid folate in a simple, purified water base to help support immunity, energy, methylation and pregnancy. Learn More
BioAcidophilus Forte is a high potency blend of the unique, clinically researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria. Learn More
A high potency combination of vegetable-derived enzymes such as bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulose, lactase and maltase with Lactobacillus acidophilus live probiotic bacteria. Learn More
BioAcidophilus is a high potency blend of the LAB4 complex of live probiotic bacteria. Each capsule contains 10 billion viable bacteria, 20 billion per daily intake. Learn More
Vitamin C Powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent-free freeze-dried method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach. Learn More
Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate. Learn More
AnteNatal BioFlora is a specialised blend of LAB4B live bacteria used in the Swansea Baby study and designed for use in pregnancy. Learn More
Children's Strawberry BioAcidophilus is an everyday children's friendly bacteria powder. Learn More
Mega EPA Forte is a high potency, pure fish oil capsule providing omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain and vision support Learn More